24" x 125' 3 mil. Oce Brand Double Matte Rolls, 1 roll/case - (2" Cores)
- Buy 3 for $197.90 each and save 1%
- Buy 10 for $194.90 each and save 3%
24" x 125' 3 mil. Oce Brand Double Matte Rolls, 1 roll/case - (2" Cores) - 8686320003
Océ 868632 Double Matte Film, 3 mil
Specialty materials for monochrome and color CAD inkjet plotting. Excellent surface provides dense lines and characters that reproduce well.
- Fast dry time increase throughput and productivity by allowing immediate handling of the drawing.
- Pencil lines are moist erasable so that minor revisions can be made
- The drafting surface is ideal for pen plotting or hand drafting with ink or pencil.
- Dimensionally stable polyester film is resistant to changes in temperature and humidity.
Product Description: A polyester film base with a matte surface on both sides. The matte film is coated with an inkjet receptive layer on one side and a drafting surface on the other. The inkjet coating is compatible with many monochrome and color inkjet printers.
Physical Properties: Caliper 3.0 mil, Opacity 52%, pH Not acid free, Smoothness: Inkjet side: 90, Drafting Side: 40
Main Applications: Suitable for long term storage, diazo reprints, photographic reproduction or final prints in monochrome or color.
Processing Tips: Outside of roll is side to be printed. Sheets - Side opposite the label is side to be printed. Print in a dust and dirt free environment (60o- 85oF, 30-70% RH). Check and clean cartridge prior to printing.