34" x 150' 20# Oce Brand Plotter Paper Rolls, (2" core) 4 rolls/case
Oce Part # 8650000010
- Buy 3 for $93.90 each and save 1%
- Buy 10 for $91.90 each and save 3%
- Buy 20 for $89.90 each and save 5%
Formulated for CAD and engineering copy originals. Océ 20 lb. check plot uncoated bond paper is designed to work with most monochrome and color inkjet printing equipment. Océ check plot bond has excellent dye-based printing quality, and is environmentally friendly.
- Basis Weight - 20 lb.
- Caliper - 4.0 mil
- Brightness - 92%
- Opacity - 89%
- Whiteness - 145 CIE
- Smoothness - 160
- Acid Free, Elemental Chlorine Free
- Economical general purpose bond
- Monochrome dye-based printing capability and spot color
- Smooth surface for optimum image density
- Plain paper copy original
- Fast dry time Benefits
- Lower production costs
- Good contrast for easy readability
Recommended Storage Conditions and Shelf Life: Temperature 55°-90° F. (20°-50°C). Relative Humidity 20-90% • Shelf life-2 years when stored at proper conditions. • Allow material to stabilize to room conditions 24 hours before use.
Environmental, Health & Safety: No Material Safety Data Sheet required. • Waste is suitable for recycling.
Main Applications: This product is designed for monochrome CAD applications and plain paper copy originals. Can also be used on large format digital plotters.
Processing Tips: Outside of the roll is side to be printed. • Sheets-Side opposite the label is side to be printed. • Print in a dust and dirt free environment 60°-85° F. (10°-35°C), 30-70% R.H. • Please repack opened rolls when not in use • Check